Monday 1 May 2017

Gorjuss Again

Hello there, today I have another Gorjuss card to share.  I'm really enjoying playing with the compendium gift set (Christmas present) even the decoupage, now that's something I didn't think I'd ever say. 

I'm still trying to jazz the girls up a bit and make them a little less Gothic looking while keeping it as true to Santoro as I can, I'll let you decide if I've managed to achieve that.


As with my previous card, this one also has a sewn border and I've no idea what the patterned paper is at the bottom, I found it rummaging through my 10 year old stash of paper scraps! The metal plaque is also from the Santoro range and I've added some leaf die cuts behind it just to lift the whole card and give some dimension.



The sentiment is from a cupcake set of rubber stamps, apologies I can't remember the manufacturer right now, even though I can see the packaging in my head.  I will find out next time I craft and add the details into my supplies list.

My favourite bit... the little apple, its too cute!

Supplies: Santoro decoupage, metal plaque and card base, BoBunny patterned paper (green), Bazzill card stock, Making Memories button brads, rik rak ribbon and Sizzix garden greens dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x