Tuesday 21 March 2017

Indian Inspired

This week sees the birthday of my Father-in-Law and he has a huge interest in all things Native American, so inspired by his hobby I decided I'd try to replica a card with an Indian feel using feathers that were inked in browns & blacks, but not a dream catcher as I thought it might look too girly.  The edges were aged and torn a little and I gently rubbed the ink pad over the embossed image with black.

My Father-in-Law also loves reading and collecting postcards from that era and upon rummaging through my forgotten stash I discovered a Tim Holtz old postcard embossing folder, my hey presto moment and hopefully he'll like his Native American Indian card.



Supplies: Basic white card blank, Kraft cardstock, white feathers, buttons, string, Tim Holtz embossing folder, KaiserCraft gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x